- Presented a paper on ‘Antenetal Fetal Monitoring By Daily Fetal Movement Count’ In 3rd Conference of Maharashtra State Ob\Gy Society at Solapur in 1989.
- Presented a paper at 19th Bombay Ob\Gy Conference in March 1991 on ‘Computer Automated Analysis Of Sperm Motility In Migrated & Capacitated Fraction Of Sperm Prep’.
- Attended Workshop & Conference Of World Congress Of Gyn.Endoscopy In 1993 Dec.
- Presented a paper in GPCON’97, Pune on ‘Recent trends in management of Ectopic Pregnancy’.
- Presented a paper in annual meeting of Pune Ob\Gy Society in Oct. 1997 on ‘Laproscopic Management In Congenital Uterine Anomalies’.
- Attended Workshop & Conference of ‘Frontiers Of Gyn. Endoscopy 1997.’Organised By Staten University U.S.A & Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai, In Nov.1997. Also presented a paper on Operative Endoscopy in the same conference.
- Presented a paper On ‘Laproscopic Hysterectomy-Our Experience’ In Annual Meeting of Pune Ob\Gy Society In1998. Received Best Paper Award for the same.
- Presented A Paper On Operative Endoscopy In MASICON ’98. At Solapur in Feb.98.
- Presented A Paper On ‘Laproscopic Hysterectomy’ In National Conference At Hyderabad in Dec. 1998.
- Attended Workshop ‘Master Class In Advanced Laproscopic Surgery ‘Conducted By Mr.Lyndsay McMillan At Lilavati Hospital In March 1999.
- Presented two papers in 1999 in AMOGS Conference On ‘LAVH, My Experience & Laparoscopy in Twisted Ovarian Cysts.
- Attended ‘Endoscopy Beyond 2000’ An International Workshop & Conference In Mumbai in 2001.
- Attended Advanced Seminar On ‘Applied Urodynamics” at Pune (Maharashtra) in 2001 organised by Centre For Advanced Urodynamics, Pune.
- Has given several lectures in Infertility at various OBGY Societies & IMAS in Maharashtra.
- Has written a chapter on controversies in Laparoscopic Management Of Infertility, In An International Book Published in June 2003.
- Has contributed a chapter on “Controversies In The Management Of Adnexal Masses Of Ovarian Origin” in a book, “Beyond The Boundaries” Published by Dr. Prakash Trivedi
- Presented video on “Metroplasty In Unicornuate Uterus With Versapoint” and received Best Innovative Surgery Award In Yuva FOGSI 2005.
- Has contributed a chapter on ‘Salpingoscopy And Fallopioscopy In Tubal Evaluation’ in a book published by Dr. Kamini Rao.
- Has contributed a chapter In FOGSI Focus on DUB- “Pre-Op Preparation Of Endometrium Before Thermal Ablation” in 2006.
- Has contributed a chapter in FOGSI publication on ‘Role Of Hysteroscopy In Congenital Uterine Anomalies’ published in Sept. 2006.
- Has sent case reports for publication in ‘Fertility And Sterility’ On ‘Laparoscopic Management Of Twisted Adenexa’ and Hysteroscopic Metroplasty In Unicornuate Uterus To Improve Reproductive Outcome’ (Under Consideration)
- Has contributed a chapter on ‘Submucous Myoma’ in a book to be published by Dr. Gautam Allahbadia
- Has published a book titled ‘Endoscopy Simplified: Practical Tips By Experts’ in 2008
- Has published an article on “Difficulties In Laparoscopic Myomectomy” in FOGSI – Focus 2008
- Has written a book on ‘Letrozole: A New Era In Ovulation Induction’ in 2009 (4 volumes)
- Has contributed an article on ‘Detorsion And Conservative Therapy For Twisted Adnexa’ in Journal of Gynecological Endoscopy And Surgery, Jan 2009
- Has written a book ‘Optimizing IUI Results – A Guide To Gynecologists’ Along With International Contributors. Published By Jaypee Publication Released In Dec 2009 In An International Conference.
- Published Four Workbooks on Hysteroscopy, IUI, LSCS & Normal Labour in POGS Conference in April 2011
- Edited Quarterly News Bulletin of IAGE In April 2011
- Contributed a chapter on "Fibroids Uterus and Infertility" in FOGSI Focus in Feb 2012
- Has contributed a chapter “Complications in Endoscopic Surgery” in post-graduate OBGY textbook yet to be published by FOGSI
- Was invited to write review articles in indexed journal of Reproductive Medicine:
1) Pre-implantable genetic diagnosis/Pre-implantable genetic Screening – Current Concepts, in 2011
2) Congenital Malformations and Assisted Reproductive Technique – Where is Assisted Reproductive Technique taking us? in 2012
- Has contributed a chapter ' Supportive drugs used in the first trimester' in the FOGSI book 'A practical Guide to First Trimester in Pregnancy' in 2012, yet to be published.
- Contributed a chapter “Obstetric outcome following ART” in “Textbook of Infertility” by Dr. Kamini Rao.
- Writing a textbook on infertility “The Art and Science of ART” to be published in 2014.
- Publishing second edition of ‘Endoscopy Simplified: Practical Tips by Experts’ in 2014 with Jaypee Publications
- Written a review article on ‘ Obstetric outcomes of patients with PCOS, undergoing IVF and ET’ in Journal of Human Reproductive Sciences in Jan-March 2014 edition.
- Has published a book titled ' The Art and Science of ART ' in 2015
- Invited as a Guest Speaker in Pune Ob\Gy Society to deliver a lecture on ‘Laproscopic Hysterectomy.’ in Aug.1998.
- Invited as the faculty for the Gyn. Endoscopy Workshop organised by International College Of Surgeons ‘Indian Section in Sept.1998 at ICS Conference at Indore.
- Invited as a Guest Speaker in the same conference to deliver a lecture on:
1. Laproscopic Hysterectomy
2. Role of Endoscopy In Infertility.
- Invited to demonstrate Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries in the workshop at Kolhapur (Maharashtra) in 2000 By Kolhapur Ob\ Gy Society.
- Invited to present Masters Videos on ‘Role Of Laparo-Hystero-Vaginoscopy In Congenital Anomalies Of Female Genital Tract’ in 2002 in Indian Association Of Gynaecological Metting in Mumbai.
- Invited as Speaker in March 2002 in Mumbai in the conference of ‘Giant Strides In Gyn. Endoscopy, also chaired a session on Myomas in the same conference.
- Invited as speaker in Bombay-Pune Ob-Gy Society combined meeting at Lonavala in Aug 2002- to speak on Surgical Treatment of Unruptured Ectopic Pregnancy.
- Was invited as faculty in the conference organized by Aurangabad OBGY Society in Dec. 2002
- Was invited by IMA Kolhapur, to deliver a talk on Recent Management in DUB in Dec. 2002
- Was invited as faculty to participate in AMOGS 2003 (All Maharashtra Obgy Society) at Solapur On 7-8 Feb 2003
- Invited as a National faculty to participate in An Update of Infertility & Endoscopy in Kochi on 12th & 13th March 2003
- Was invited as Faculty at Cochin to participate in A Debate Of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy on 12th April 2003
- Invited to deliver a talk on ‘Key Points In Prevention Of Complications In Laparoscopic Hysterectomy’ at Mahabaleshwar in a conference organized by Satara & Pune Obgy Society in Aug 2003
- Invited as a National Faculty in Kochi on an International Workshop on Endoscopy Oct. 2003
- Invited As An National Faculty For Endoscopic Workshop In 2004/2005:
1. Mumbai- International Conference organised by Images, FOGSI, MOGS
2. Ahmedabad -Organised by IAGE & Ahmedabad Obstetrics And Gynaecological Society
3. Coimbatore- Organised by IAGE & Coimbatore Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society
4. Patna- Organised by Local Society
5. Satara- Organised by Local Society
6. Baramati- Organised by Local Society
7. Nasik- Organised by AMOGS Endoscopy Committee
8. Aurangabad- Organised by Local Society
9. Chandrapur- Organised by AMOGS Endoscopy Committee.
10. Latur – Organised CME on Infertility with Latur Ob-Gy Soc
- Invited as operative faculty in Nagpur for Hysteroscopic Workshop.
- Invited Faculty in Bangalore For ISRM Conference
- Invited Faculty at Aurangabad in ICOG Conference to speak on ‘Laparoscopic Myomectomy How To Improve Results’, in 2006
- Invited at Yuva FOGSI 2006 conference at New Mumbai to speak on “Laparoscopic Management Of Chocolate Cyst”.
- Invited by Mumbai Ob-Gy Society to speak on ‘Laparoscopic Management Of Twisted Adenexa’ in April 2006.
- Invited at Kolhapur to deliver a talk on ‘Ovulation Induction For IUI And ‘Laparoscopic Management Of Twisted Adenexa’ by the Local Ob-Gy Society in June 2006.
- Invited at Baroda to deliver a talk on ‘Chronic Pelvic Pain’ and ‘Laparoscopic Management Of Endometrioma’ by the Local Ob-Gy Society in July 2006.
- Invited at Surat to deliver a talk on ‘Endocrinology Of Ovulation’ and ‘Laparoscopic Management Of Endometrioma’ by the Local Ob-Gy Society in July 2006.
- Invited in Bangalore as an Operative Faculty in an Endoscopy Workshop organized by Images on 15th October 2006
- Invited at several places by Local Society and IMA to deliver a talk on various subjects of Infertility and Endoscopy
- Invited to speak on ‘Advances In ART’ at Ulhasnagar On 10th Sept.2006
- Invited to speak on ‘Role Of Hysteroscopy In Uterine Anomalies’ at Mumbai in an International Conference on ART organized by FOGSI on 16th-17th Sept.2006.
- Invited at Kolhapur in a conference organized by Endometriosis Society to deliver a talk on ‘Ovarian Endometrioma’ on 30th Sept 2006
- Invited to speak on ‘Laparoscopic Management Of Myoma –How To Optimize The Outcome?’ at Varanasi. in an International Conference On ART in Nov.2006. Also presented a video on ‘Twisted Adenexa- The Current Management’ in the same conference.
- Invited as a faculty in an International Conference on Endoscopy at Bangalore on 14th Oct. 2006.
- Invited as a faculty in an International Conference On Infertility at Mumbai On 18th. Nov 2006.
- Invited As A Faculty In An International Conference On Infertility At Varanasi On 24,25th Nov 2006.
- Invited as a Operative Faculty at Bharuch in State Level Conference Organised By Gujarat Ob-Gy Society In Dec. 2006, to demonstrate Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Invited in Delhi as a Faculty in a conference organised by Indian Fertility Society on 10th Dec 2006
- Invited as a Speaker in Kolkata in All India FOGSI Conference in Jan 2007. Received Fellowship in ICOG in the same conference.
- Invited as Faculty in National AICOG Conference in January 2007 to participate in CME on Infertility
- Invited Faculty in ‘National Operative Workshop On Vaginal Minimal Access Surgery & PCOS And Ovulation Induction’ In Dec 2008
- Invited as Moderator in ‘Isoparb 2009 On 22nd March 2009 for Topic ‘Controversies In ART’
- Invited Faculty in Solapur Obgyn Society Program
- Invited Faculty in Trivandrum Obgyn Society Conference in September 2009
- Invited Faculty in Mumbai FOGSI Conference in September 2009 as a Panelist in a Panel Discussion On Fertility Preservation Strategies
- Invited to talk on ‘Endometriosis Surgery versus IVF in International Conference ‘Ovary Unraveled ‘Dec 2009’
- Appreciated by Ruby Hall Clinic for relentless efforts in leading Ruby Hall Clinic towards Global Recognition in 2009.
- Invited Faculty in National Conference on Gynae Endocrinology in April 2011 At AIIMS Delhi Organised By GESI, AIIMS & FOGSI
- Invited Operative Faculty in Hysteroscopy Workshop at Cuttak (April 2011), Ranchi & Jalandhar (May 2011), Goa (June 2011).
- Organizing Secretary for The 14th National Conference Of ISAR 2009
- Conducted Symposium On Infertility for Panaji Obgyn Society In March 2009
- Invited Faculty in Bhubhaneshwar Obgyn Society Symposium On Infertility
- Organizing workshops in 2011-2013 to teach gynecologists across the country “Operative Hysteroscopy” – “See one, Do one, Teach one”, a 3 year project as Chairperson Infertility Committee, FOGSI in 50 cities, Have already done at: Raipur, Pune, Cuttack, Rajkot, Surat, Ranchi, Jalandar, Bharuch, Navi Mumbai, Mehsana, Anand, Kolkatta, Guwahati, Behrmpur, Patna, Daman, Vapi, Goa, Ahmedabad, Manipal, Nasik, Madurai, Belgaum, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Anand, Muzzafarnagar, Kanyakumari, Varanasi, to mention few.
- Invited Faculty and Convener of Infertility Workshop in AICOG 2012 at Varanasi.
- Delivered several lectures and conducted hysteroscopy workshops across the country as Infertility Committee Chairperson in 2012.
- Invited to speak on ‘Endometriosis and Infertility’ at FIGO-FOGSI Conference 2012.
- Invited Faculty in World Congress-BCGIP (Building Consensus in Gynecology, Infertility and Perinatology) Program Nov. 2012 on Imaging & Endoscopy in Gynaecology and Ovum Donation at Delhi.
- Invited to deliver an oration “How to make Endoscopy safe”, in Delhi on 1st December 2012.
- Invited to speak on ‘Single Blastocyst Transfer’ at 1st International Congress of Gynaecology and Obstetrics(ICGO-2012) in Guangzhou, China, in December 2012
- Convener of Advanced infertility workshop in AICOG (All India Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists), at Mumbai in January 2013.
- Invited to speak at ISAR Annual Conference 2013 at Rourkela, Orissa, on ‘Single Blastocyst Transfer’ and ‘Myoma in Infertility’.
- Invited to conduct an evidence based video session on “What's going wrong with IUI" at ASPIRE (Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction) 2013, Chennai on 18th May 2013
- Speaker at infertility CMEs held in Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad held in April-June 2013.
- Delivered lecture on “Single Blastocyt Transfer” at Maharashtra Chapter ISAR, June 2013
- Organizing Secretary and operative faculty for Annual Conference of the International Society of Gynaecologic Endoscopy (ISGE), in association with Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (IAGE) held in Mumbai from October 03rd to 06th 2013.
- Delivered lecture on ‘How to make myomectomy safe’ and was a moderator for panel discussion on ‘ Endometriosis and infertility’ at Annual Conference of International Society of Gynaecologic Endoscopy (ISGE), in association with Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (IAGE) held in Mumbai from October 03rd to 06th 2013.
- Invited as faculty in National AICOG conference to be held in Patna in February 2014 to conduct two Panel Discussions as part of Infertility Workshop: “Nuances of Ovarian Stimulation” and “Endometriosis and Infertility”.
- Invited as a moderator for Panel Discussion on ‘Managing PCOS in different age groups’ at the AICOG 2014.
- Delivered a lecture on ‘Myoma: Which one to remove and when?’ at the ISAR conference on 14th February 2014 at Ahmedabad.
- Delivered a lecture on ‘Laparoscopy in adolescent age group’ in April 2014 for the 29th annual POGS CME in Pune.
- Delivered a keynote address on ‘Endometrium-Embryo: A two way dialogue’ at the 4th National Conference of the Gynae Endocrine Society of India on 27th April 2014, at Delhi, India.
- Delivered a lecture on ‘ How to make myomectomy safe’ in Indore in May 2014.
- Was operative faculty at conference in Indore in May 2014, demonstrating Laparoscopic Myomectomy and Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
International Conferences and Presentations:
- Attended Workshop & Conference on Advance Laproscopic Surgery in Gynaecology in 1997 at Singapore.
- Attended Goa 2001 Congress- An International Conference & Workshop On Advances In Endoscopy & Infertility, also delivered a talk on Do’s & Don’ts in Laparoscopy in the same conference.
- In Nov 2002 Attended AAGL Conference (American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists) at Miami & Presented Videos & Papers On
1. Laparoscopic Hysterectomy In Fibroid Uterus
2. LAVH / VALH – My Experience of 5 Yrs.
- In April 2004 attended ISGE Conference in Malaysia and presented videos on:
1. Laparoscopic Tubo-Tubal Anastomosis At Isthmic End
2. Laparoscopic Sling For Nulliparous Prolapse
- In June 2005 attended World Congress on Infertility at Copenhagen Denmark.
- Was Invited in ‘International Congress On Infertility’ in Bombay & also presented paper “Can We Reduce Learning Curve In ART?” in Nov 2003
- In August 2006, presented video on “Laparoscopic Management Of Twisted Adenexa In Infertile Woman’ And ‘Hysteroscopic Metroplasty In Unicornuate Uterus To Improve The Reproductive Outcome’ in a conference organised by Asia Pacific Endoscopy Society on ‘Limits Of Endoscopic Surgery’ at Sydney, Australia..
- Organizing Secretary of ‘Safe Surgeries, Save Lives’ POGS, FOGSI initiative in Oct 2011
- Planned first Annual Conference of ISAR on 31st March- 1st April 2012.
Active Participation In ESHRE, AAGL, IAGE, ASRM conferences
- Attended ESHRE in July 2012 at Turkey.
- Delivered a lecture on “Is surgical management of the uterine septum necessary” at "Life 2012 Conference" in Bangalore on 1st September 2012
- Attended AAGL in November 2012 at Las Vegas, USA.
- Invited to speak on ‘Single Blastocyst Transfer’ at 1st International Congress of Gynaecology and Obstetrics (ICGO-2012) in Guangzhou, China, in December 2012
- Invited to sit on the Program Planning Committee at the Rhea of Hope Oncofertility Conference, September 8-11, 2013 in Atlanta, GA.
- Organizing Secretary for Annual Conference of the International Society of Gynaecologic Endoscopy (ISGE), in association with Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (IAGE) to be held in Mumbai from October 03rd to 06th 2013.
- Invited as faculty for session on ‘Endoscopy-Ultrasound at its best in fertility enhancement’ at ASPIRE 2014, at Brisbane, Australia in April 2014.
- Delivered a talk on ‘Laparoscopic Myomectomy: How to keep it safe’ at the MESGE/ISGE conference in Dubai 2014
- Invited as faculty to the annual ISGE conference in Australia in 2015.